Planning the perfect honeymoon or relaxing get away? Look no further than Peter Island.
For the ultimate experience, arrive at Peter Island via helicopter. The ferry ride over from St. Thomas or Tortola is also a great way to begin your island adventure.
Once you arrive at the heliport or ferry dock at Peter Island, you are warmly greeting by the great staff at Peter Island.
Whether you are staying beachfront on Deadman’s Beach in a Beachfront Jr Suite or an Oceanview room near the pool, you will immediately be impressed.
Deadman’s Beach was named after the pirates who were marooned on neighboring Dead Chest Island and washed up on our shores. And it takes a mere second – or one toe in the sand, whichever comes first – to realize that those swashbucklers may have discovered gold after all. A mile-long crescent of perfect palm trees, pristine white sand and turquoise-blue waters, Deadman’s Beach is our island’s biggest beach, perfect for snorkeling, sunbathing or just an afternoon of wondering why it took you so long to discover Peter Island.
We have some recommendation while on the island. Most of these can be booked upon arrival at Peter Island
- Picnic lunch at White Bay Beach or Honeymoon Beach.
- Sunset on the Loop. Experience of the prettiest sunset location on Peter Island complete with fruit platter and your favorite beverage.
- Private dinner on the beach – how romantic!
- Sailing the aqua blue water of the BVI’s is a favorite! Contact Silmaril sailing for details email@example.com. or ask us!
- Half or full day deep sea fishing.
- Virgin Gorda Sail and Snorkel. Visit the Baths on Virgin Gorda. Don’t miss this!
- Snorkeling adventure with lunch. Includes stops at The Indians and The Caves on Norman Island.
- Luxury yacht charter, advance notice required.
- Day trip to Tortola. Can be half day or full day to explore all Tortola has to offer.
There are so many other options at Peter Island. Call us today!